Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fun Auntie Stuff!

I love being an Auntie. I have 5 nephews, and 4 nieces who I just adore.

One of my brothers lives overseas with his wife and two children, and recently my Sister in Law took a trip out to Australia with the kids. I discovered that they were in need of some new clothes so I eagerly raided my fabric stash and whipped up some clothes for them!


These pajama shorts are for my gorgeous nephew. I was lucky enough to have just enough of this Robot fabric in my stash. I made these using this Pajama Pants Tutorial and a pair of another one of my nephew's old pajama pants as a template.



This is just a simple jersey knit skirt with a stretchy waistband, and a cord tie on the inside to make it a bit more adjustable.



This is my favourite! I had *just* enough denim fabric leftover from my denim skirts that I'd made (yet to be blogged about - sorry) to make this skirt. It has an adjustable waist, and the flower applique I bought from my local Spotlight store and was a simple iron on motif.

So it just goes to show how much can be made with just those fabric remnants you've been hanging onto, doesn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment